[stella] Editing Environment

Subject: [stella] Editing Environment
From: Aaron Bergstrom <aaron.bergstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:30:47 -0500
I know nobody is holding their breath for this, but I just thought I'd send out an update. As some of you may remember, I've been working on a Java-based editing environment. I'm hoping to have a fully functioning version of it sometime before August. It was called Classic Atari Gamer... but I changed the name to Classic Gamer Development Kit. It currently includes a text editor - feautres: cut/copy/paste, line count, print with line count, undo/redo, open/save - txt/asm files, user-defined undo/redo limit; Playfield editor; Color chooser; Command/Dos window for running command-line emulators and DASM; the beginnings of a GIF/JPEG/PNG file converter - which will eventually turn into a new playfield and sprite editor; and lastly a lite web-browser for looking at CGDK tutorials - and since it's there anyway - browsing the web.

To see a current screenshot of it and read more about it, visit the following URL:
http://myweb.cableone.net/bergstrom/cag/

Thanks,

Aaron