Aw: RE: [stella] Climber 5 beta...again???

Subject: Aw: RE: [stella] Climber 5 beta...again???
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:55:28 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Dennis!

> I don't know about this one. I never liked speed up chips like the ones
> you find in some Ms. Pac-man machines.

It could work like in QB. When you press the fire button, you'd walk with double speed, but as long as the fire button is pressed, the score decreases every frame. It could decrease the more the higher the level is. Just try subtracting the level number for example.

> Hmm...if I did that then the speeds would only increase for level 2 and
> no longer. I could start them with level 2 speed. What about that?

That'd be already better :)

Greetings,
     Manuel