[stella] Linux port of dasm 2.2004, testers needed

Subject: [stella] Linux port of dasm 2.2004, testers needed
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 02:07:00 -0400
I finally got around to building Andrew's latest dasm under Linux, and made an
RPM for Mandrake 9.0 (should work on any recent Linux that takes RPM's, dasm
is pretty plain.)  The changes were very minor, basically a new makefile
(copied from someone else's port of some older version of dasm) and replacing
a few antiquated C functions with their ANSI equivalents.

However, while it produces working bin files, they're not byte for byte
identical to the ones from 2.12.  I think it's just a difference in how they
fill blank space (0xff vs nulls maybe?) but before I go announcing it I'd
like to have someone else verify that it works for them.

http://www.kudla.org/rpm/i586/dasm-2.2004-1plf.i586.rpm

is the binary RPM (source RPM is in ../src-rpms from there)

http://www.kudla.org/dasm-2.2004-rk.patch

is my patch against dasm22004.zip for the RPM-phobic.

Rob