RE: [stella] Dasm.

Subject: RE: [stella] Dasm.
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:19:59 -0400
>I developed SCSIcide using Textpad calling out to DASM 2.20.04 in a Windows 2000 Command Prompt and it worked fine (using simply: dasm source.s -f3 -osource.bin), so maybe the problem is either with David's version of dasm or some strange conflict with drivers on his box.

I'm inferring here, but from David's original post it sounds like he's never used DOS "I'm having trouble figuring out how to enter the command line". In which case, it's not a Win2000 problem and he's probably better off using batch files than trying to deal with DOS just for this*.

Chris...

*Everyone _should_ know DOS but really what's the point if all he wants to do is run an assembler....