Re: [stella] DASM - Version 2.20.07 released (MAC)

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM - Version 2.20.07 released (MAC)
From: jeremypenner@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:50:08 -0600
> If somebody cares to update and/or compile DASM for OS
X, I'd be
> delightedto include the binary in the official DASM
distributable.

OK!
http://sporktania.ods.org/~jeremy/
macos_x_dasm_2_20_07.tar.gz
I've been building and using DASM under OSX and various
Unices for so long that it doesn't twig on me that some people
still find binaries nice.  =]

A decent OS X Stella port (or, dare I ask, a portable SDL
version of Z26 so that everyone can enjoy it), would be very
nice, though.  I'm currently using the SDL version of Stella
built from scratch, and for some reason it doesn't like to give
me sound.

Jeremy