Re: [stella] Howdy

Subject: Re: [stella] Howdy
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 Jul 2003 16:58:19 -0000

Word of warning w/ the supercharger route: the audio plug
isn't quite "walkman" standard size, it's a little bigger,
so it kind of stretches the plug on your soundcard.  I'm
almost afrad to use my supercharger, already I have to wrap
the audio cable for my regular speakers around the power
cable above, to provide the "lift" it needs to make full
stereo contact, after the supercharger had intruded....

> that's an idea.  I'm interested in something like this upcoming
> cartridge - it'll let me do larger programs that utilize bankswapping.
> I suspect the maps for RallyX will take a bit of room.
> http://www.atariage.com/~clarkin/fcart.html
>
> Stella/2's the emulator of my choice - I ported it :)  I am a couple
> versions behind though.
>
> Eric Ball wrote:
>
> >From: "Darrell Spice, Jr." <dspice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >

> >>I just received my real Atari today.  I'm hoping to get one of the
> >>up-coming RAM cartridges so I'll be able to try out my programs on a
> >>real Atari.
> >>

> >Pick up a Arcadia/Starpath Supercharger on eBay.  You can us it to develop
> >normal 4K carts (just don't access $FFF8/9).  And you don't even really need
> >that, just use your emulator of choice.
> >
> >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
> >Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/
> >
> --
> Darrell Spice Jr.      --==> http://www.spiceware.org <==--
>   *  Emulators for OS/2!  Stella = Atari 2600    ColEm = ColecoVision
>      MasterGear = Sega Master System, Game Gear, SG1000, SC3000
>      VGB = Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Super Game Boy
>   *  OS/2 programming info also available.

"There are two adults and one child. Majority rules.
 Live like an animal or die." --James Israel