Re: [stella] Brainstorming: Porting Smithereens/Catapult/Stone Sling

Subject: Re: [stella] Brainstorming: Porting Smithereens/Catapult/Stone Sling
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:47:43 -0500

Major Problem of this is certainly displaying six
detailed objects (2* catapult/gunner/castle) in one
horizontal row.

It's always hard to say without trying it, but the first thing I'd try is....

Players on two-copies wide and use the missiles for the little dudes:

M0 P1 P1 P0 P0 M1

Just change the colors and GRP's on the fly. It would be tricky, but I think it would work. Use the ball for the shot.

If that ends up being too many color changes, make the cannon and dude the same color with this layout:

M0 P0 P0 P1 P1 M1

-Paul