[stella] Star Fire: Final Source & Manual

Subject: [stella] Star Fire: Final Source & Manual
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:39:48 +0200
Hi there!

Attached is the final distribution package of Star Fire,
including PAL & NTSC binaries and the full manual text.

Second attachment is the final Star Fire source code.
This time I only did a DASM source. Since Andrew lately
revived our favourite tool, I no longer see any need for
ports to other assemblers.

The first bunch of cartridges have hopefully already
been sold on the AGE this weekend and it should be
available in the Atari Age store very soon now. There'll
be no special, con, limited whatever edition, but some
other surprise will happen soon... ;-)

Enjoy,
	Manuel