Re: [stella] 2600 Sound, that time of year..

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Sound, that time of year..
From: Happy_Dude <happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:43:08 +1000
Andy Mucho wrote:

What I'm curious about is if this sounds okay on a real 2600, and if
possible can someone record the output off a real 2600 and send me an mp3
(or something) of it so I can see how well this actually works in the real
thing..

I could try it on a 7800 but my current computers printer port is dead (as is my soundcard :( so I can even hear it emulated )

It's a stand alone windows command line app, plays abck through DirectSound,
and also streams to a file.. Is anybody interested in this ? And does
anybody (the sound hard-core brigade I suspect) fancy giving it a go ? Or do
I suspect I'm the only one who wanted something like this ?

I'd love to see something like this, and I'm *NOT* the sound hard-core brigade ;)

--Happy_Dude