[stella] 2600 debugging..

Subject: [stella] 2600 debugging..
From: "Andy Mucho" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:52:47 +0100
Can anyone recommend any emulators (or maybe even a standalone 6503 emu)
that has any decent debugging facilties..

Trying to develop with z26 is driving me up the walls at times. When
something goes wrong you have a hell of a time trying to find it..

Any debuggers out there that feature breakpoints and single step etc,
preferably that can red a symbol file so I'm not completely blind :)

Or is this something I'll be writing myself/bolting into my sound emulation
doo-dah ?

Something simple ala VCs debugger.. F5 Go, F10 step over, F9 breakpoint
toiggle, F11 step into, CTRL+F10 Run to Cursor.. and a simple dissassembly,
register window, zeropage dump, callstack.. Hmmm I feel like I'm talking
myself into this one now..

andym