Re: Re: [stella] Bounce! demo

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Bounce! demo
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:19:44 +0200
Hi rasty!

>> That way you should get some 200+ levels to choose
>> from in less than a month ;-)

> Cool! I'm lucky that YOU will help choosing the best
> ones.... won't you? ;))

Ok, I will :)

But I'll probably go and create a dozen levels of my
own, so I could be somewhat biased as to which are the
best ;-)

>> And (again I didn't check the ToDos) how about
>> teleporters? :-)

> Humm that could be more tricky.. You mean a 2-bricks
> teleporter, right?

Uhm... then you're limited to a sender and a receiver?

Hm... but then you're probably also limited to one
teleport per level.

How about having just one single teleport tile type and
it'd always teleport you to the next lower/upper
teleport tile? (With wrapping around of course) Should
also require very low additional level/graphics data
then.

> I was also thinking of a block that simply forces
> movement in the ball's current direction.

I see. But I'm curious wether that'll make a real
difference (to the already available arrow tiles) in
level design. I think they might be just too similar in
effect and probably confusing...

> and one that speeds up movement (and why not, one to
> slow down)..

Cool!

Greetings,
	Manuel