Re: [stella] OT: Attention Sobig.F floods my account

Subject: Re: [stella] OT: Attention Sobig.F floods my account
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:18:40 +0200
Manuel wrote:
> The thing is this: Within the last 6 hours I received
> 70(!) mails from that virus/worm "Sobig.F".
>
> That means, when I'm going to vaccation tomorrow for a
> week, it should take only half of a day to completely
> nuke my mail account.

Same problem here, though less viruses but more "undeliverable" replies.
My postbox has a limit of 8MB and 500 posts and I am going on holiday
for at least two, probably three weeks with almost no internet access.

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschluesseln, Spam-Filter,
Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de