[stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!

Subject: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:49:28 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

> Also, are you looking for optimization suggestions too? There are some
> opportunities to free up some more bytes in your code. Then you could
> possibly enter it into the 1K game competition.

After reading this, I just checked this years contest - and: You can submit 4K games this year!!!

Even more interesting is this aspect from the FAQ I think:

"Q: Can I submit previously written stuff?

Yes, as long as you've written everything yourself. You are for obvious reasons not allowed to use other people's material without their express permission. This includes graphics and tunes (i.e. ripping is verboten)."

So... I don't know what everybody else is doing, but I'm going to submit Gunfight now... ;-)

And here's the link: http://starbase.globalpc.net/minigame/

Greetings,
Manuel