Re: [stella] he got game

Subject: Re: [stella] he got game
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:32:18 +1000
Kirk congratulations.
A great start - and now you get to go through the famous #stella gameplay
optimisation process :)
I currently find it almost completely uncontrollable - movement is way too
rapid.  I'm playing with Z26.  I'd like to see gravity about half of what it
is now (or less!) and have much less powerful flaps (about 1/10th!).  I'd
really like to have to pump that button like crazy to overcome a freefall,
but yet have long enough to really do it.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers