Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 1 Sep 2003 21:30:23 -0000
> And here's the link: http://starbase.globalpc.net/minigame/

The competition is open to games for "classic" 8-bit computers from the 80s, such as the Commodore 64, Sinclair Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, and so on. To be eligible for competition a platform must have a "sponsor"; see the FAQ below for more details. The following platforms currently have a sponsor: Commodore 64/128/VIC-20, Plus/4, PET, Vectrex, Spectrum/128/ZX81, CPC, VZ/Laser, NES, Colecovision, Oric.

No Atari sponsor yet?

(Which reminds me, I should probably add some basic "how to load and run
this in an emulator instructions to my joustpong page)

   You Shall Not Subject Your God To Market Forces!
        --Book of Om, Chap. IV v.6b  ("Small Gods",Terry Pratchett)