Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Re: [stella] IMPORTANT: 4K category at the 2003 Mini Game competition!!!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 9 Sep 2003 13:49:24 -0000
> Hi there!
>
> > Think I should submit a slightly stripped down (maybe 1 player only?)
> > version of JoustPong, to represent the 1K contigent?
>
> AFAIK the rules allow submitting the same game in both categories.
>
> So quickly strip down what you have to 1K and then continue working
> on the more advanced version until the deadline. :)

Look, I think JoustPong is a lovely idea, but just from an
A/V standpoint, it ain't likely to be competing with the
likes of Qb and Oystron. It gives me something to shoot for,
but still...

"Rationality tied to moral decency is the most powerful joint
  instrument for good that our planet has ever known." --Michael Shermer