Re: Aw: Re: [stella] give me a D. give me a U. give me an H.

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] give me a D. give me a U. give me an H.
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11 Sep 2003 12:43:43 -0000
> Hi there!
>
> > Oh, and by the way, I already decided that "4 scanlines per brick" was about
> > the right size.  Hmm, maybe there's an easier way to divide the scanline
> > count by 4 then maintaining a special counter that needs to be reset
> > all the time and doing lots of branching....
>
> If it's a 2-line kernel:
>
> LSR

I know, I know, it was a poor attempt at sarcasm.

Not an American strongpoint, traditionally.

(I was pretty happy to realize that I was effectively
 dividing by 4, and that that could be done with out
 all the branching.)

Sorry the message wasn't more clear.

"Dixie to Cicero: The Jazz Migration" [...] Songs include: "She Be Big,
 Maybe Too Big Blues," "Can I Has Yo Fish?", and the classic
 "Wha's Dis on Yo Shoe?"  --Humans