Re: [stella] Random maze

Subject: Re: [stella] Random maze
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12 Sep 2003 17:48:10 -0000
> Is it possible to use the playfield to display a random maze? Clearly
> this would require changing the playfield bits just before the center of
> the screen, but can this be done reliably?

Yes.
Proof by example: Atari's own Maze Craze
http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=295

Complex Assymetrical Playfields don't leave a ton of time in the kernal,
but then again, what does?

 "The real problem with having mind-controlled zombies as my servants is that
  it's tough to get up a really sincere-sounding round of cheers when
  I've come up with a plan I think is worth cheering." --Maximus, X-Factor