[stella] Is DASM website down?

Subject: [stella] Is DASM website down?
From: Rodrigo Silva <janinha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:50:12 -0300
Im trying to download DASM newest version, along with the 2600 support files like VCS.h and MACROS.h, but it seems the website is down. At first I thought it was just a temporary problem.. but it has been a week and i still cant access it. I thought i was me, but i tried at home, at college, and at work, and none worked..

Can any of you access the website? http://www.atari2600.org/dasm

If yes, can someone zip an offline version with all the useful files (DASM, support files, instructions, etc)?
If no, is there *any* mirror site? I tried using google, but it seems everyone just points out to arari2600.org

Thanks a lot,
Rodrigo