Re: [stella] new project; fpga2600

Subject: Re: [stella] new project; fpga2600
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:00:35 -0400
On Friday 19 September 2003 15:30, Paul Slocum wrote:
> Start an open source version if you want, but you don't need
> to be rude because someone else wants to make a little money
> from their work.

You mentioned Carlos' code as useful for or as an alternative to
Adam's project, Adam answered as to why it wasn't suitable,
Carlos corrected Adam, I corrected Carlos.  In the end, Carlos'
code is not currently useful to the fpga2600 project, which was
at issue, and in my opinion its existence as vaporware is
actually detrimental to projects like fpga2600 for the reasons I
outlined previously (in fact, his response and your original
post demonstrate the problem nicely.)  I can't really say I'm
sorry if you consider that rude of me.

Rob