Re: [stella] new project; fpga2600

Subject: Re: [stella] new project; fpga2600
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Sep 2003 15:50:31 -0500
On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 14:30, Paul Slocum wrote:
> Start an open source version if you want, but you don't need to be rude
> because someone else wants to make a little money from their work.

I fail to see how "refuses to share his code" is either a particularly
rude or an inaccurate summation of the scenario.  If money can be made
from an FPGA 2600, that's great.  However, the fact that that will be a
proprietary endeavor means that, for those of us who would like an open
and available core to play with, it's not at all helpful.  Hence, Adam
Wozniak's project is something about which to rejoice.

Adam (not Wozniak; also not Dunkels, but that's less important on *this*
list)