Re: [stella] Bounce: what next?

Subject: Re: [stella] Bounce: what next?
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:47:12 -0400
Hi Fab,

> So, I really don't know what to do now.. words of advice are badly
> needed!!!!

I would go with the contest. There are a lot of people on the AA board (or seems like it) that want to try their hand at stella programming. It's not the same but it gives them some satisfaction. I remember someone asking for the same thing for Thrust too.

You could limit it to a certain number if you wanted and just pick the best. As you said this would be a hard and time consuming contest to judge.

Also if you picked 30 what would you give for prizes? That's a lot of carts to give away. Maybe just credit in the game could be enough.

Take care,
Dennis