Re: [stella] SoftVCS

Subject: Re: [stella] SoftVCS
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:24:12 -0400
On Monday 29 September 2003 16:40, C. Bond wrote:
> I don't know if it is improper to mention another emulator in
> this forum. If it is, please advise me and I promise not to
> repeat the offense.

Well, stella-list isn't about the emulator called Stella, it's
about the Atari console formerly code-named Stella. ;)  I think
z26 is more often discussed here than Stella the emulator,
anyway....

While I have a fast enough machine, I won't be trying SoftVCS
because I'm one of those illusory users of "alternative"
operating systems. ;)  But bravo for trying to build a high
performance emulator.  I didn't even know you could write
directx applications in assembler....

Rob