Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame

Subject: Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:16:59 +0200
Fabrizio wrote:
> Anyway, are you gonna keep the current name, switch to "Push-it!" or go for
> a Naming Contest?
> Maybe I could write a Name Editor ;)

Grrr! I thought [stella] was a safe place from all those name discussions. :D

I really don't know, for now I will try to finish the 1K version (currently there are
still 35! bytes free) and then probably improve the game for a 4K version
(suggestions?).

BTW: There are some people reporting SC problems, but since I am only using
the 2nd K of a 2K ROM format, I wonder why this happens. Do 2K games also
have to avoid the SC hotspots? What if I would just move the code to the 1st K?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110: