Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame (fwd)

Subject: Re: [stella] Cave 1K minigame (fwd)
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:20:01 +0200
Zach wrote:
> I have to correct myself a little. The data I appended at first was all
> zeros. After changing to all $FF, I no longer get the "unable to load"
> message. Now Cave 1K halts like any other normal Supercharger incompatible
> game. The error message now is "Halt 02@0006". This test was done with the
> game at the first 1K.

Thanks for you help.

I have just checked the code too, and I don't think the problem is related to the
accessed ROM space. So it must be something inside the code that is causing
the problems.

Would you mind if I'd send you several older binaries for SC testing ? Maybe I
can easier find the critical code then.

BTW: Just to be sure: Do 2K games load without problems or do you have to
expand them into 4K? Diy you try that?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110: