Re: [stella] New game: Ace 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] New game: Ace 2600
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:01:03 +0100
Hi there!

> Heh...I think this game looks *very* familiar to many
> atari owners, save for the control, not to sound
> Combative or anything.

Hehe :-)

It's based on the Combat sourcecode, yes. The idea was
to strip it down to it's basics, switch it to driving
controlers and see if people would like such a game.

> (Of course I'm not getting the full benefit of the
> control because I've only tried it on Z26)

This is a major issue, yes. That's why I've been
releasing it right now. If most people think that
playing this with DCs sucks totally, I can bury the idea
before wasting any more time on it.

> You know what would *really* interest me? Although
> I've never had the chance to play it head to head,
> Intellivision had a highly regarded biplane duel in
> their "Triple Action" cart.

Thanks for the pointer, I'll check this out!

Greetings,
	Manuel