Re: [stella] Splatform 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Splatform 2600
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 30 Oct 2003 17:11:50 -0000

> So are we to see a 1K compilation cart from you? It'd be a nice change to 2600 carts by having mutliple games on a single cart *without* a double ender ;)

Heh, reminds me of both Piero Cavina's (I think he was the one who
did 'em?) "stella year in review" compilations, where he would
bundle a bunch of demos into a single ROM, packing a lot of
disparate stuff in there, as well as Lafe Travis' vectrex stuff,
piling in a lot of original (ish--usually great arcade ports)
games into one cart.

 "Sorry Rob. I don't think 'Being a Dork' qualifies as being a performance
  piece. And bringing in your laundry hoping someone will do it for you is
  not a multimedia installation."