Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 8:00:47 -0500
Hi all,

> So, what else is cooking? Please report!

Once I finish up Climber 5 I'll try my hand at learning different tricks on the VCS. I'll probably do some mock game to prove to myself I understand what I'm doing but I don't think they'll be anything to show.

I'll also probably do some disassemblies just for fun.

BTW, is there a list of games that have been disassembled? Are there a number that have been done and just not posted?

I'll also be focusing more on the 5200/A8 in the up coming year trying to finish up some projects I started some time ago.

Take care,
Dennis