Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: "Paul Slocum" <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:20:20 -0600
I've been working on my band lately since we've got some decent shows coming up. When we play live, the 2600 is a key part of our setup (in addition to a 286, two C64s, and a printer). I've programmed a 32k menu-multicart that has a custom version of the Synthcart built in, and allows for 6 song banks with custom kernals that display color patterns based on the music. I'm trying to make everything very modular so it's easy to compose songs, swap out kernals, etc. And I have a digital projector to display the Atari 2600 output while we're playing.

At the end of November I'm going to jump back into the RPG and focus on that until it's finished.

-Paul