[stella] z26 log viewer app

Subject: [stella] z26 log viewer app
From: Tom Dunn <td629@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:31:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I guess this is my answer to the what we're working on poll.

Looking through old posts for good ways to debug I was happy to find z26's -t, F11 and F12.  I
decided to write a log viewer to hopefully make it easier to browse the logs and find what you're
looking for.

You can download or check out a screenshot here:
http://tjdunn.com/software/z26LogViewer/

The viewer loads one chunk of the log file at a time and displays the data in a table.  You can
skip up and down frames and scanlines or go directly to a certain frame/scanline.  You can also
reorder the data in the table by dragging the column headings into the order you want them.  Click
the Help button for more details.

I hope someone finds this useful besides me.  And of course feedback is welcome.

-Tom