Re: [stella] "Globetrotter" announcement

Subject: Re: [stella] "Globetrotter" announcement
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:33:18 -0800
Thanks, Zach! Feel free to sign up soon.

Also, sorry to Manuel for butchering your last name in my previous post.
I meant: Manuel Rotschkar :-)

Update!

Due to a unique set of circumstances, Trotter will postpone his journey
to the UK and Europe until a later date. Instead, the cart will travel to
Baton Rouge, Louisiana! From there, it will travel along the south and
east coast of the USA to hopefully be in the area of PhillyClassic 5 by
show time in mid March.

So, anybody and everybody who lives along or somewhat close to this
travel route, should sign up right away! Everybody else, you can sign up
too. Trotter will still have plenty of places to go see after
PhillyClassic! :-)

Thank you for your time. Peace,

Weston ( aka Gateway aka Musevox )

P.S. Trotter says: "Have a VCS day!" (tm)