[stella] COmpiler questions

Subject: [stella] COmpiler questions
From: "Patrick Lichty" <voyd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:17:24 -0600
Hello, all.

For instance, I have been using DASM for my experimentation, but I'm
inferring that there are many mroe options for a compiler that I'm just not
thinking of. Have been to a ton of sites over the past 6 months, and I'm
sure I've seen the other choices, but I'm drawign a blank.

Therefore I have two questions:
1a: WHat other good, rigorous 2600-compat assemblers are there, and what is
everyone using? Recommendations?
1b: If this has been covered in depth, please send me to an existing FAQ.

2: I have teh great decompile of River Raid by Activision from biglist.  Can
someone give me a hint as to which compiler deals with it the best, as I
can't seem to recompile it from DASM, or is this one of those fun little
things that had extra chips in the cartridge, etc?

Thanks,
Patrick