Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"

Subject: Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:08:08 +1100
I was only able to look at this with an emulator.  So any comments didn't
seem worthwhile.  But, from what I could see (Z26) it looks very impressive.
I think the invaders are vertically spaced too far, so I'd suggest you have
a look at that optimisation sooner rather than later.  Probably only 10
invaders/row would be all you'd be able to fit and have reasonable
horizontal movement - but hey, it's pretty impressive right now.  My gut
feeling, though, is that since we have Space Instigators - ANY future Space
Invaders effort will need to be a perfect clone.
But anyway, very nice work!
Cheers