Aw: Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] 11 Invaders "Reloaded"
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:08:44 +0100 (CET)
Hi there!

> Albert wrote:
> > Manuel wrote:
> >> Galaga!
> >
> > I'd vote for that, I love Galaga!!  I always assumed it would be too
> > difficult to pull off well on the 2600.  I would not complain about
> > being proven wrong.  :)
>
> Uhm, I generously leave that to Manuel. :-D

Consider this:

9 Instigators to 6 Invaders was an improvement of 50%.
Now going from 9 to 11 invaders is only an improvement of 22%

Besides, I'm personally a bit fed up by Space Invaders, having played way too much Instigators and GBA Space Invaders last year.

Generally whatever you do with yet another Space Invaders, will probably not overly impress anyone.

But now consider the eternal fame reserved in the programming olymp for the one who can bring Galaga to the VCS! Whoah!

You're right. I'll do it! :-)

Greetings,
Manuel