[stella] introduction

Subject: [stella] introduction
From: rwatts3@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:44:15 -0500
I am sorry to bother everyone, but I just wanted to take some time and ask for some help. I have a few ideas I would love to make into games. I have played the 2600 enough times to be sure that they will fit. I do not know how to even start programming my idea. I have previous programming experience by programming in Visual Basic and QBasic. Before peopel tell me to go to such and such site let me tell you ahead of ime thta I have been to AtariAge.com and a few of the other popular sites. I have also downloaded Atari Roots the book. What I need is some more in depth help as to what to consider when programming, or any other help that you all might have come across when you were first starting out. If anyone chooses to help me out then thanks in advance. I really appreciate the support.