Re: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??

Subject: Re: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??
From: henitrope@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 04:40:56 GMT
Hey Dennis,

This is looking better every version! :-)

I'm glad you increased the difficulty level as my initial thoughts of your earlier releases were that the game was too easy.

However, having played both new versions: If I had to pick one, I'd say go with the girders "bumping" the objects( "no bounce" version ). It seems more "natural".

I found the "bounce" version to be too hard! :p
The objects seem to be too eratic in the bounce version. It's hard enough moving between those pesky girders without get blindsided by a hammer! LOL!

As far as additional bonus items: You probably saw my earlier response where I made a short list of possible items: If you can only include one of them, I'd say go with the Baseball Mitt. Maybe catching one of these would lengthen the time before( or eliminate ) the ball moving to a new spot just before you pick it up!:-)

Just my thoughts. Whatever you decide I'm sure will turn out great!

Peace,

Weston

aka Gateway

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!