Re: [stella] Hey Stella folks

Subject: Re: [stella] Hey Stella folks
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:52:43 +0100
Adam Tierney wrote:
> Hey all,

Hey Adam, welcome to [stella]!

> I came up with a concept which Christopher Tumber has developed into
> the wonderful "Fade Out" game, and I've spit out a few more ideas on
> the Atariage.com forums.

"Fade Out" is a really good idea and unlike many other "ideas" it is
unique. And then you tried and managed to understand the limitations
of the system. Very professional!

> I look forward to updates from the list -- hopefully they'll give me
> a greater understanding of how games for the Atari consoles are
> coded, the limitations inherent, so that any ideas I bring to the
> table will line up perfectly with what can be done, and what coders
> are looking to try.

IMO you are doing great already. And since I am always looking for
fresh and interesting ideas, I sooner or later might "profit" from
your work too.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |