Re: [stella] the new dig (beta)

Subject: Re: [stella] the new dig (beta)
From: John Saeger <johnws8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Dec 2003 11:00:29 -0800
I really like it!  I like being able to look only at messages that have
attachments.  I haven't tested it on IE but the font is a little hard to
read on Linux mozilla.  I use Linux for all of my email these days so I
do a lot of web browsing from there.

I was wondering if it's possible that when you save an attachment, it
automatically saves under the original filename?  The original filename
is listed correctly in the message, but when I try to save one, the name
changes to something else.  Know what I mean?

John