Re: [stella] Death Derby optimizations

Subject: Re: [stella] Death Derby optimizations
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:20:40 +1100
> I'm more interested in RAM optimization than ROM optimization at this
> point, but I'll see about swapping in your changes.  It wouldn't hurt.  I
> don't know how close to the wall I am but I think I've got a significant
> amount of headroom still on the ROM front.

I would give serious thought to using RAM overlays proper, rather than the
rather kludgy way you're doing it at the moment.  If you're not familiar
with the use of multiple segments occupying a single area of RAM, there are
examples in past postings, and I'll be happy to help.  I'm sure you can find
plenty of RAM to save.

Cheers