Re: [stella] Hello again...

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello again...
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:28:42 -0600
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 07:27:27PM +0100, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:
> Yes, but holding a real cart of your own game in your hands is
> something completely unique. It's physical, not just virtual.

I know that!  That's why I bought a ROM burner during the FotR
development process, and it's why I prefer to burn ROMs and put them
into my ZIF-socketed PCB rather than just playing them in Stella.

But still, playing a game on a Supercharger is somehow more real than
playing it on Stella.  And I suspect that there are more SC/CC users
than geeks with ROM burners and socketed cart PCBs, although I could be
wrong about that.

Adam