Re: [stella] Which games use CV-Bankswitching ?

Subject: Re: [stella] Which games use CV-Bankswitching ?
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:54:47 +0100
> Maybe I have an outdated version of sizes.txt, but I can't find out
> which games use commavid bankswitching (2K ROM and 1K Ram ....)

There are only two games using the Commavid RAM. They are
Video Life and the MagiCard. Both ROMs are 2K. There are
also some 4K ROMs of the MagiCard which contain the type-in
programs from the MagiCard manual already in the RAM in the
first 2K or the file.

> Ah .. one more thing ...where can I get the latest version of sizes.txt ?

I don't think Kevin is updating his sizes.txt file much anymore,
so you probably already have the latest version. But IIRC his
website is at http://www.tripoint.org/kevtris . You should be
able to find his releases there.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg