Re: [stella] Since we're saying hello again...

Subject: Re: [stella] Since we're saying hello again...
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 7:18:39 -0500
Hi Bob,

> But I
> just had to see what everyone's reaction was to the Activision Anthology
> release.  I just got mine this week and checked out the homebrews.  I
> think they did a great job!

I agree. It's nice to be able to play these on the go.

I saw reports that Climber 5 was too slow and now I see what they meant :-( There does seem to be some speed loss. I can definetly tell by the sounds in the game. The other homebrews seem to play well though.

BTW, what was the deal with the Okie Dokie name change?

Take care,
Dennis