Re: [stella] LXA illegal opcode?

Subject: Re: [stella] LXA illegal opcode?
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:52:20 +0100
> Confirmed working on my 7800 and 4 switch via CC. Maybe Z26 might need
> another update.

I think John modeled the CPU emulation in z26 after those in the
C64 emulators, since they were researched and documented the best
at the time. We could easily change the behaviour of the LXA
opcode, if it's the general consensus here that it behaves
differently on the VCS. Are there other (usefull) illegal opcodes
that might behave differently on the C64 and therefore would
need some testing on the VCS? And is anyone willing to program
these test too. ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg