Re: [stella] Depthcharge

Subject: Re: [stella] Depthcharge
From: "David Davies" <davidwyn.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:27:10 -0000
Hi Manuel,

God that looks awful! Doesn't look like they put too much effort into it.
However, it looks like they tried to put some elements of Fire One into it
as well by widening the playing area and introducing a scanner in the
bottom. Quite a nice touch but that may well be why the subs are so small.

Rather than ruining my day, it's sort of made it. I know I can do better
than that :-)

Regards,
David