Re: [stella] Strangely addictive..........

Subject: Re: [stella] Strangely addictive..........
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:00:00 -0600
At 9:03 PM +1100 1/30/04, Andrew Davie wrote:
> The attached is just crying out to be a '2600 game!  Any takers?

Hmph, the game doesn't run in my browser (IE5 for Mac), though I
think I get the idea.

> The idea is to grab the red dot, and keep it from colliding with
> the walls or the blue blocks for as long as possible.

Has anyone here played "Dodge It" on the Fairchild Channel F?  It's
kind of similar, and I've always thought that would be a fun game
to port over.  Man, if I ever find any time, maybe I should port it
myself, but that's not happening any time soon...  It seems like it
would definitely be a good beginner's project though.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||