Re: Re: [stella] Climber 5 RC#01

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Climber 5 RC#01
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:20:08 +0100
Hi Dennis!

> What do you mean? When the climber reaches the ball
> there is a little pause while the sound plays. Once
> the sound is over then the next level starts. I shyed
> away from have the user press the fire button to start
> a level. I thought it took away from the game play.

I think Thomas meant that the girders should stop moving
once you reached the ball. Currently it occasionally
happens that you get hit by a girder when you already
completed the level.

An idea for you to save a little ROM:

Instead of displaying 4 names for 3 variants, I think 3
names are fine. Maybe just

Original
Enhanced
Expert

Should save you at least 30 bytes, plus you can remove
some extra logic.

Greetings,
	Manuel