Re: [stella] A largely completed disassembly of Coleco's Venture.

Subject: Re: [stella] A largely completed disassembly of Coleco's Venture.
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:54:58 -0600
Very cool, do you mind if I put that on AtariAge?

..Al

On Feb 12, 2004, at 12:12 AM, RMundschau wrote:

Hi,

I took a partially completed disassembly of venture produced by Manuel Polk and added to it considerably. Its still not done, but its as far I plan to take it for now. Some interested stuff going on in this game engine. I am surprised that Coleco didn't take advantage of this game engine to produce another maze shooter game with a different theme, like SCI-FI.

The file is zipped, and can be unzipped with gzip or winzip. If you are on Windows, the carriage returns may look funny. In that case, open the file in Wordpad and save it as a .txt file. The problem will go away.

Enjoy,
Rob
<venture.asm.gz>
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!