Re: [stella] officially offtopic: Apple II mouse pointer in vblank?

Subject: Re: [stella] officially offtopic: Apple II mouse pointer in vblank?
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:48:16 -0600
On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 23:35, zu03776 wrote:
> If you really want more information, I'll make a more dedicated effort
> to finding the reference guide.  Several people reference Beagle
> Brother's "Apple Mechanic"; Apple II images are available at your local
> mirror sites.

Not a big concern.

Apologies, by the way, for the big dump of my posts from 2/2-2/5 or so
that blorted out when I rebooted my workstation.  Apparently postfix had
died with a bunch of unprocessed mail in the queue.

However--and I know this isn't *quite* the right place to ask--although
I don't care much about shape tables, does anyone know if "Beneath Apple
DOS" is available on-line anywhere (or does anyone have a spare copy to
sell)?

Adam