Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:11:11 +1100
> The Million dollar questions ...... How much ? And where do I sign up ?

(putting pinkie to corner of mouth....)

ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!!

Actually, I think the price is academic right now.  Just say you want one.
Assume it's going to be costly, but not so costly that you woudn't think of
buying one.  You get what you pay for.  A 512KB cart with 128KB RAM will be
a great toy to play with.  There will definitely be new software written
which can only run on this cart (on hardware).

So I'd suggest signing up and then Armin can get some idea of demand and
production cost (in quantity).  I think it would be fair to say it would
certainly be over $100 and under ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!

:)

Cheers