Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:17:24 -0500
On Saturday 21 February 2004 01:11, Glenn Saunders wrote:
> >What about the picture received when using this cartridge?
> > Snowstorm like with the CC1 or does it have better internal
> >anti-static-electric-noise-antenna-garbage-isolation-shieldin
> >g-buffers whatever?
> You mean you spent over $100 for a CC and you haven't done an
> A/V mod of your 2600?

Can't speak for Manuel, but I didn't even have a 2600 until after
I bought the Cuttle Cart. ;)  And as soon as I can go somewhere
on the web and put in my credit card number or send a payment
through paypal and get a modded 2600 showing up at the UPS store
a week or so later, then I'll have one of those too.  But I sure
won't be doing any mods myself, considering how badly I injured
myself the last time I tried to learn to solder.

Rob